Saturday, April 11, 2009

Even More Saturday..

So this weekend has been incredibly rough. I don't even know what to say about it really...it goes on forever and so much happened and yet so much didn't. I have been and still am an emotional wreck. I have been feeling very alone and stressed. It doesn't even matter now because tomorrow is another day and it is Easter and I will be celebrating with my babies and I know Dillon is gonna love cracking those eggs lol. I am probably gonna end up dying like 25 for only 1 kid who can really hunt lol. I have been thinking about my blog...it was originally supposed to be about my time in So Cal and all the amazing things I have seen. I was gonna post pics of everything...but it is hard carrying around 2 kids and camera and I have found I would much rather talk about my husband lol. I mean really almost every post has been about him lol. I wonder if he knows that...I wonder if he really knows how much I love him...anyway sidetracked once again...So maybe I should change the name of the blog to crazy obsessed love stricken married woman???? LOL You know you are truly over the top still in love with your husband when ppl start making fun of you for being the GOOD wife...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment