Monday, September 21, 2009

I'd be California...If California was a girl!










This morning when I signed on to AOL it was all decorated with fall leaves...I said to myself hmm I bet Tennessee's trees are turning, wish I could see it. It was a passing thought, a minor tug at my heart strings. I didn't really think about it again until I was cruising down the Pacific Beach Boardwalk that thought came back to me and I was just blown away by how I would not trade California for anything. I love living here so very much. It has changed me so much. I have been chosen to do a commercial for Stroller Strides in November. I mean it just cannot get any better and when I think hmm maybe I might miss somethign else all I gotta do is think about it. Florida with it's humidity and Tennessee haha from what I have heard it has been raining like crazy things are flooded everywhere. Thank god for the Navy and moving us here. Thank god for California!
We might always be broke, we might have a lot to complain about but all we gotta do to snap ourselves out of it is walk out side!

No comments:

Post a Comment