Monday, October 19, 2009

satellite Heart

So many things are going so right. I started tearing up today on my Monday morning bike ride. My life is beautiful I sometimes wonder how it has happened. I am so happy and feel like everything is right where it should be. I will be filming my commercial November 8th. I am so excited about that. I cannot believe I have lived in Cali a year and will now be filming a commercial. I mean really how does it get better. I am so super excited about New Moon coming out. I already have my tickets and my friend Drew is going with me and we are just gonna have such a great time. I am going as Sookie Stackhouse for Halloween this Saturday to a party...I am just to happy lol. I bested my best this morning to. 10 miles in 46 mins OH YEA baby!! Life is just A W E S O M E!!!!

1 comment: