Thursday, March 5, 2009

7 Months


Can You even believe I have lived here like 7 months. WOW...time sure does fly when your having fun. I have made in that short time some really good friends and have seen things I have never seen before in my life. Steve my wonderful husband deployed a while ago and since then thanks to the wonderful outdoor life of sunny San Diego I have lost 20 pounds and am now pre pregnancy weight which I haven't been in over 4 years. I am getting tan which is hard for me cause I am red headed and freckled lol not your typical bleach blonde beach babe for that matter I drive a minivan lol. However I also have my husbands car that is a loaded Mazda 6 with a system and is hot orange color that I can drive to the beach....So what if it has carseats in the back it still looks good. You cannot hide what you are and I am a red headed freckled MOM but I love So Cal and I love the beach and I am so happy in San Diego.

2 comments:

  1. I know your happy but i sure wish you would come back to Florida!! Would make my ear hurt so much LESS b/c then you could just come over!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya that will never happen and you know why lol well one of the reasons!

    ReplyDelete