Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday = 3 hours of working out!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So on Mondays Dillon has school and Breanna and I go to SS. Dillon gets out of school at 11:30 and I am going to attempt to get us all to the Y and checked in oh and they have to had lunch by 12. lol Some days I make it some days I fail miserably. I found if i let them eat a sandwich in the car our odds are a bit better.
I have sat at home all weekend and got alot of stuff done but I hate sitting here and I have not had any vampire books to read so life has just been sucky.
I am trying to prepare for Breanna's birthday it is not to far away her party is Saturday and her brithday is Wendsday. I am going out of the way to make it great because there is so much she doesn't get that Dillon did. However I may be biting off more then I can chew. The thing is you never know how many people will show up and so usually you end up with no one or to many lol. we will see I just want ti to be special for her since her daddy can't be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment