Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today


I am going to stroller strides then hittin up subway since Dillon loves a meatball sandwich lol and then taking the kids to sea world. On Steve's suggestion cause yesterday I was a bit bummed over the whole deployment so he said I needed to go to sea world today to get out of the funk so I am. I also am hoping I get the package from him I am waiting on...I have never checked the mail so much lol. I am also hoping he will find internet connection today and be able to web cam with us. Thank god for technology I don't know how I would make it though if i wasn't able to see his smile as much as i have been this deployment. My husband is my whole life and inspite of everything that must still go on when he is away..Breanna's birthday...anniversarys...my birthday and his...Dillon's birthday and on and on. It always feels as though my life is on hold until he is back by myside. I am constantly holding my breath waiting on him to get home in order to breath freely again.

1 comment:

  1. I love this verse: "May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant." Psalm 119:76

    I'm praying for you to feel His comfort.

    ReplyDelete