Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Terrible Tuesday

Dillon has been sick since Saturday evening. I really had no intention of taking him to the doctor. He is old enough to tough a cold out but it kept getting worse. His eye are leaking green gooup and so is his nose and he still has a fever. Dillon really has not been very sick since his like 1st birthday and even now if you ask him if he is sick he says no. So I had to take him to the doctor today. Turns out he has a double ear infection and bacteria infecting his eyes. She prescribed him antibiotics. She said he would not be able to attend his first swim lesson tonight and ofcorse I am bummed. I sold some things off craiglist and so had to meet the ppl and had to rush from the doctor to meet the girl and she wanted to meet at mcdonalds. So i ate mcdonalds cause there is no taking dillon to a mcdonalds and not letting him eat and play anyway I don't get to workout today or tomorrow cause of Dillons illness and ate mcdonalds and uggh. I have also had problems with my renters and it has seemed to work its self out but not without causing fear and stress. I am trying to get things planned and done for Breannas party and a friend had to cancel cause of Dillon illness which i totally understand but it still sucks lol. Email is down on the ship. and OH MY GOD I JUST WANT TO SCREAM lol. when it all comes down it all comes down lol.
On the upside...the renters are paying their rent! I loved the new doctor i am taking the kids to now. I made some extra money. I let Dillon pick out a present for Breanna and he got her something cute but also picked out her wrapping paper and insisted on the big pink bow and helped me wrap it and was super cute about it. Breanna is not sick the doctor said her ears were fine. So things aren't that bad but it has been stressful up to this point and I always end up in a funk when email is down. Makes me see just how much I depend on Steve.

2 comments:

  1. Hey. Sorry to hear your day didn't go so well. We're doing okay. The pregnancy is going okay. Just over the halfway mark so I'm happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about everything as well. I know I've added to it! I miss Dan, too.

    ReplyDelete