Thursday, March 26, 2009

Journal entry dated March 3, 2002

I want to go back where I belong. The sun is so bright and oh so warm the water is blue and it's cold and there's sharks, but lots of surfers their so totally radical. The sand feels great between your toes. Flowers are always in bloom and there's a sweet fragrance lingering in the air...it's jasmine, it's in bloom and floats over the town putting it in a soft sweet bubble. The people there are totally weird, there are lots of bugs (freaks or runaways or homeless) but they are totally funny to watch. It's peaceful in certain spots and ridiculous in others but in the quiet you can still hear the hustle and bustle of the thriving city below. everything is on a hill and you can see stars even in the daylight...they are always shining. See I belong there, it's my home, my special place.
Can you guess where I was talking about all those years ago????

2 comments: