Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh just gettin on




Well so life has just been chuggin right along. Time is going by fast usually and most of time like today I realize it is Wednesday and it is all ready a week since last Wednesday. That doesn't even make sense but it is just how my life has been going. we are in a very good routine and doing so has time going by. Which is good cause everyday gone is a day closer to him.
I am still losing weight and even though I am not at my goal I feel like i am cause my main goal was to fit in the stack of old jeans I have and guess what I do. However I am continuing to lose and continuing to go to Stroller Strides. I am also working on getting tanned. LOL i know who would have ever thought I would be trying to get tan...but I am and I love it. I love sitting out with my Ipod feeling the hot sun on my skin. Thinking about Steve. I am always thinking about Steve. It is actually kinda sad how much I think about Steve and I am pretty sure I am obsessed. Every minute of everyday he is on my mind. it is unhealthy I am sure.
I wish going to the beach wasn't so hard and such a chore or I would be there right now. I haven't eaten at all today...that isn't good but I forgot until just now lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment