Monday, March 23, 2009

Trying to stay positive!


I feel like I am at a stand still with my weight loss even though I still work really hard. I have been super hungry for the past 2 weeks and It has made things hard. I have added more to my work out schedule though by joining the Y and now I am trying to go there everyday. I feel like I can't take Dillon to stroller strides anymore so the Y was my alternative but I am still doing Stroller Strides 3 times a week with just Breanna.
I am busy planning Breanna's 1st birthday party and that is a chore. She is so grown up it nearly breaks my heart. Especially knowing she is my last little baby.
Steve is in Guam soon and this morning he called me...he is going to visit some friends of ours who are stationed there and is staying with them to. So this morning he calls me. I was still asleep but got up and answered it I asked what he was doing he said he just couldn't sleep and was missing me....awww! Then he said plus i wanted to make sure you didn't do anything stupid. I was like what are you talking about. He didn't want to tell me but i finally got it out of him. He was worried I was gonna try and go see him. Worried i book a flight and fly over there. Truthfully the thought had never even occurred to me and I want to kick myself for that. I would have loved to have done that but we don't have the money anyway but I feel like i should have at least thought of it. He said he had checked on flights already and they were like 2000 dollars. so it would have been impossible but It made me happy to know he looked cause I think had it not been so expensive I think he would of told me to come and that makes me happy. Corse everything he does makes me happy. It makes me happy he just called me. He sent me the sweetest email the other day. Saying how besides our wedding day and the day the kids were born homecoming would be the happiest day of his life so far. It made my heart soar! He can be so sweet and romantic when he wants to be.

1 comment:

  1. don't give up! everyone comes up on a plateau!
    just dont' give up! keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete