Monday, March 9, 2009

My Weekend and Monday











So I was watching my friends kids this weekend while they were in Cancun. My kids loved having them and they seemed to love being here. I did sense them feeling homesick but they didn't say anything. We did something everyday because having 4 kids is not gonna slow me down lol and make me miss out on wonderful SO CAL. The first day we did bubbles and sprinkler in the back yard and I got to lay out in the warm sun. Then we went to the park right behind my house and they played while i skated in the little figure 8. Yes I said skate I am a 25 year old mother of 2 and I love the work out skating gives me. It kicks my butt every time I do it. I know my neighbors who can see me are probably in there houses laughing at me and the only thing that keeps me going is the thought of my smaller butt lol. On Saturday we went to The Hub on Point Loma Naval Base it is one of my favorite places here. They do free kids movies on Saturday morning in this cute tiny theater and we are always the only ones there so my kids can be crazy and no one is there to care. Plus I get to be around sailors and I love being around sailors.
On to today cause it has just been so crazy...My friend came to get the kids this morning at 6:30am which normally would be our normal waking hour but with this time difference we were all still sound asleep. However my internal alarm clock went off right as she pulled by the house lol...I love my alarm clock. SO she tok the kids and somehow we got em out with out waking mine. When we did get up we got dressed cause we were suppose to do a Video Teleconference with Steve on 32nd street base at the family support group center. SO I get myself and the kids dressed all cute and we are all excited to see Steve and we get there I haul em up the stairs and I notice I am the only one there. I figure it is just cause I am early like I am always early but I was early last time and there was still people there but oh well I wait. Come 9:52 when my appointment was at 10 I call the ombudsman and guess what it is NEXT MONDAY. UGGH...All that for nothing. So then I haul the kids across the parking lot to the tricare building because that has been crazy as well and I had to change my PCM doctor and they made me go in there just to sign a paper even though I could have done it over the phone 5 days ago but hey there policy changes on a hourly basis...just whatever TRICARE WHATEVER. So I get that done and I go to old navy but not before Breanna starts crying for food. SO we go to jack in the box we all get cheese burgers....that's real good for my diet lol but I didn't get a coke I don't even know the last time I had one which if you know me you know how hard that is for me. I got a sprite and didn't even put the straw in. I drank a water I had int he car. SO yay for me...we go to old navy and everything I try on fits and looks good and infact I have to return my bikini top I got cause it is to BIG!!!! I got 12 shirts 4 pairs of flip flops 1 pair of shorts 1 bikini top and 1 cover up and a pair of pj bottoms and cover up and a pair of jeans for Dillon for 150.00. I love them now and I love there sale they got going. Then I went to best buy and bought a carpet cleaner and then I took the kids to toys r us and then I came home and cleaned the carpets and on and on and on. Some of my day has been AWESOME...like Old Navy and how clean my carpets are. Other I just want to cry like not seeing Steve...being at the grocery store tonight when he called and not being able to talk to him for longer then 5 minutes and then him not being able to call me back. The renters calling and saying the AC is broke again and me having to deal with that. UGGH....I guess the point is Life can be great and life can be fun and life can be amazing and then the next minute you can be overwhelmed, let down and stressed and hurt and lonely and on and on and on....

No comments:

Post a Comment