Friday, March 6, 2009

LOOKIE LOOKIE


So I bought these jeans like 5 years ago. They are lucky brand and i always wanted a pair cause when you unbuttoned the fly it says lucky you lol. anyway I have not been able to fit in them since way before I got pregnant with my son who will be 4 in July. I have been busting my ass and in less then 2 months I have accomplished something I doubted I ever would. I am hardly close to being done in my weight loss but I cannot believe how well I have done. Go STROLLER STRIDES I could not have done it with out my girls at MISSION BAY.

5 comments:

  1. Awww I am so proud of you! You are doing something that i thought you never could, i sure as heck think i cant ever do! GO KRISSY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look great! How much have you lost so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really look thin! Many times we need that one new outfit to really showcase our weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so great!!! it's a great accomplishment!!!! keep up the hard work, maybe i'll get motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since you saw me Melinda I have lost prob close to 30 pounds. However just since Steve left I have lost like 20 pounds.
    Thanks I am really happy about it. It has taken cutting out a lot in my diet but really I owe it all to Stroller Strides.

    ReplyDelete